Going through a divorce can be a draining time financially and emotionally. I am here to help you get through this stressful time in your life. My goal is to guide you through this process, provide you with an understanding of the legal issues, and to help you avoid costly legal consequences. I have been practicing law in California since I was admitted to the Bar in 1991. I am an experienced litigator, and I have appeared in courts in counties throughout Northern and Southern California.
Thus, while I will do my utmost to narrow and settle the issues before proceeding to trial, you can rest assured that if you reach an impasse with opposing counsel or your ex-spouse, I will competently and zealously advocate for you in court.
My practice is focused on family law with an emphasis on child custody issues. I have an extensive background in juvenile dependency matters, which sets me apart from other family law attorneys who litigate custody battles. In dependency cases, children become wards of the court and are placed in foster care, while their parents go through rehabilitation. Often times, their parents are in and out of jail. Sometimes the children are born addicted to drugs.
In contrast, most family law matters take place between private parties. Generally the parents argue about custodial time shares, with which parent the child will spend holidays, and where to do the custody exchange. Accordingly, when one has dealt with issues involving drugs, neglect, and abuse, holidays and time shares take on a different perspective. That is not to say those issue are not imporant. I understand that they are very important to the parties involved. However, my work with children and families in the dependency arena enables me to keep perspective and to share that perspective with my family law clients.
As a Los Angeles Family Law Attorney, my practice includes most aspects of divorce and family law. In addition to custody and visitation issues, my practice also includes spousal and child support, and asset and property division.
My goal in setting up this blog site is to provide you with an overview of the major issues that arise in most family law cases and with an overview of my background. Undoubtedly, you probably still have unanswered questions that are particular to your situation. Thus, please feel free to contact me to set up a consultation, based upon your individual needs.
Randi Susan Klein
Los Angeles Family Law Attorney
@ The Paul Hastings Tower, 515 S. Flower St., 36th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90071
Conveniently located in Downtown Los Angeles – close to most major courts
Los Angeles Family Law Attorney, Randi Susan Klein
- How Do Married People in California, Change the Characterization of Property?
- Did Harry Glassman get a windfall in his divorce settlement?
- Do Prenuptual Agreements and Forum Shopping Pay Off? What Can Be Learned From The Breakup of Katie Holms and Tom Cruise
- When Can the Non-Earner Spouse Withdraw Funds From Joint Bank Accounts?
- The Goodwill Of A Professional Practice In A California Divorce
- Can My Husband Force Me To Sell My Jewelry In A California Divorce?
- Are Professional Degrees Earned During Marriage Classified as Community Property?
- Should I get a Prenuptial Agreement before I get married in California?
- What Are the Consequences of Not Having a Prenuptual Agreement?
- Is Joint Custody Always in the Best Interest of the Child?
- What Happens In Custody Disputes When A Client Has Reasonable Expectations?
- Is the marriage of Kanye and Kim over?
- Brad Pitt cleared of charges of child abuse. What is the significance of that?
- Are the allegations that Brad Pitt committed child abuse credible?
- Will the international custody battle between Madonna and Guy Ritchie be decided in New York or London?
- The Benefits of Effective Co-Parenting
- What Are The Consequences of Violating a Court Order In A Custody Battle? The Sequel
- What Are the Consequences of False Accusations of Child Abuse during custody Proceedings?
- What Are The Consequences of Violating a Court Order in a Custody Battle?